- About Us
- Contact Us
Click HERE to submit your Grant Evaluation via a Google Doc
HOW TO SAVE A COPY TO YOUR GOOGLE DRIVE:
- To “Save a Copy”, click on the link above to get to the VIEW ONLY Google Doc Grant Evaluation
- When the Google doc opens, if you are not already signed into your Google Account, you will need to click on “Sign In” in the upper right-hand corner of the Google Doc Application and sign into your account.
- Once you are signed in, click on “File” and then click on “Make a Copy”
- You may re-name the document for your own files at this point (or keep the same document name) and click “OK”
- A new Google Doc will automatically open. This is the document that you may fill out and is automatically saved in YOUR Google drive.
Click HERE to fill out and submit your evaluation via our website and please note:
Download a printable version of the Grant Evaluation here: Grant Evaluation