Click HERE to submit your Grant Evaluation via a Google Doc
- FIRST you MUST SAVE A COPY of this Google Doc TO YOUR GOOGLE DRIVE. Then you may begin filling out the grant evaluation.
- Once you have completed the grant evaluation, please SHARE the document with your building administrator and with the EGR Schools Foundation at email@example.com. Edits and changes may be made freely from this point until the evaluation is complete.
HOW TO SAVE A COPY TO YOUR GOOGLE DRIVE:
- To “Save a Copy”, click on the link above to get to the VIEW ONLY Google Doc Grant Evaluation
- When the Google doc opens, if you are not already signed into your Google Account, you will need to click on “Sign In” in the upper right-hand corner of the Google Doc Application and sign into your account.
- Once you are signed in, click on “File” and then click on “Make a Copy”
- You may re-name the document for your own files at this point (or keep the same document name) and click “OK”
- A new Google Doc will automatically open. This is the document that you may fill out and is automatically saved in YOUR Google drive.
Click HERE to fill out and submit your evaluation via our website and please note:
- We STRONGLY encourage you to write your grant evaluation sections in a word document and then copy and paste those sections into the web form
- Once you click “SUBMIT” on the web form, you CANNOT retrieve it to make changes, so creating your evaluation in a word document first will be helpful if edits or additional information are needed for re-submission.
- When you SUBMIT your web form, it is automatically submitted to both your building principal and EGRSF
Download a printable version of the Grant Evaluation here: