YOU MAY SUBMIT YOUR TECHNOLOGY APPLICATION IN ONE OF THREE WAYS:
- Click HERE to submit your technology application via a Google Doc
- FIRST you MUST SAVE A COPY of this Google Doc TO YOUR GOOGLE DRIVE. Then you may begin filling out the grant application.
- Once you have completed the technology application, please SHARE the document with your building administrator and with the EGR Schools Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org. Edits and changes may be made freely from this point until the application is complete.
HOW TO SAVE A COPY TO YOUR GOOGLE DRIVE:
- To “Save a Copy”, click on the link above to get to the VIEW ONLY Google Doc Grant Application
- When the Google doc opens, if you are not already signed into your Google Account, you will need to click on “Sign In” in the upper right-hand corner of the Google Doc Application and sign into your account.
- Once you are signed in, click on “File” and then click on “Make a Copy”
- You may re-name the document for your own files at this point (or keep the same document name) and click “OK”
- A new Google Doc will automatically open. This is the document that you may fill out and is automatically saved in YOUR Google drive.
Click HERE to fill out and submit your application via our website and please note:
- We STRONGLY encourage you to write you grant sections in a word document and then copy and paste those sections into the web form
- Once you click “SUBMIT” on the web form, you CANNOT retrieve it to make changes, so creating your grant in a word document first will be helpful if edits or additional information are needed for re-submission.
- When you SUBMIT your web form, it is automatically submitted to both your building principal and EGRSF
Download, print, complete and submit the application.