YOU MAY SUBMIT YOUR TECHNOLOGY APPLICATION IN ONE OF TWO WAYS:
- Click HERE to submit your technology application via a Google Doc
- FIRST you MUST SAVE A COPY of this Google Doc TO YOUR GOOGLE DRIVE. Then you may begin filling out the grant application.
- Once you have completed the technology application, please SHARE the document with your building administrator, the assistant superintendent of instruction and with the EGR Schools Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org. Edits and changes may be made freely from this point until the application is complete.
HOW TO SAVE A COPY TO YOUR GOOGLE DRIVE:
- To “Save a Copy”, click on the link above to get to the VIEW ONLY Google Doc Grant Application
- When the Google doc opens, if you are not already signed into your Google Account, you will need to click on “Sign In” in the upper right-hand corner of the Google Doc Application and sign into your account.
- Once you are signed in, click on “File” and then click on “Make a Copy”
- You may re-name the document for your own files at this point (or keep the same document name) and click “OK”
- A new Google Doc will automatically open. This is the document that you may fill out and is automatically saved in YOUR Google drive.
Download, print, complete and submit the application.